A Room with a View

Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Random Ten: Cold & Flu Edition

Today, I can do no more than wade through the piles of tissues and throat pastilles littering our living room to turn the ipod on. Hopefully, my brain and nose will defug enough to allow normal posting to resume tomorrow. Until then, it's back to the hot lemon and honey for me...

Love Me Two Times - The Doors
Good Riddance - Green Day
Jeremy - Pearl Jam
Pure & Simple - The Lightning Seeds
Diminished - REM
Good Vibrations - Beach Boys
Last Resort - Papa Roach
Strange Currencies - REM
Staring At The Sun - U2
Just A Day - Feeder

6 Comments:

Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Oh! Hope you feel better soon!

2:03 am  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Feel better soon!!!

4:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papa Roach? What are you, 12?
Get well soon!!

9:06 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Yuck. I'm sorry that your cold's at that stage. Mine's still holding on somewhat, but I was well enough to attend one of my classes yesterday.

9:34 pm  
Blogger Scrivener said...

"Jeremy" is actually a good song, but I cannot listen to it anymore. I can't listen to that entire album, really, but especially that song. For two years in college I had an apt. near frat row, and one weekend one of the frat houses blasted "Jeremy." For the entire weekend, over and over again, just that one song. I hate that song now.

4:01 am  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Thanks for the good wishes, everyone. :)

Clare - No, not 12, just very trendy! ;) Actually, I just have a very eclectic taste in music.

Scriv - I quite like the song, although have to say it's my husband's album.

4:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home