A Room with a View

Friday, April 07, 2006

Whooo-hooo!

Out with the blue and in with the new! Welcome to my brand new, all singing, all dancing, bright and shiny template. I just love it, and I can say that without even a hint of arrogance, as I can't take any credit whatsoever for the wonderful new interior design. That's all down to my fellow English blogger, the fantastically talented Clare. My only input was that it had to be heavy on the pink and extremely cupcakey...and, boy, did she deliver! So huge thanks to her, and also to shrinkykitten, the Queen of Cupcake Warholization.

Enjoy!

14 Comments:

Blogger luckybuzz said...

Oh my god, it's so, so pink! It's perfect!

10:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEY! It worked! Very glad you liked it, my dear!

10:09 pm  
Blogger Lucy said...

oo, pretty!

10:16 pm  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

I totally love this template! I was just thinking I want to change mine... but when?!?!

10:39 pm  
Blogger comebacknikki said...

Sweeeeeet!! :)

10:55 pm  
Blogger Seeking Solace said...

I love it, especially the cupcake!

10:55 pm  
Blogger krisluvswool said...

It's so... so... yummy! I love it!

1:54 am  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

It's gorgeous! And perfect! I love it!

7:22 am  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Kudos to everyone involved.

4:19 pm  
Blogger Musey_Me said...

It's fabulous!

5:42 pm  
Blogger L said...

It works! Very tasty indeed.

7:39 am  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Thanks so much everyone! :)

SFTR - Actually I'm not particulary a pink person in real life, perhaps that's why I like having such a pink blog and pseudonym so much?!

10:22 pm  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!

10:09 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

HL and Aspiring Academic - Thank you!

11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home