A Room with a View

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Wednesday's Done List...

I've got tons to do over the next few days, but I can't face making a hugely long to-do list, so I'm just going to list what I've done, and update it every now and then...

  • Sorted through e-mail inbox.
  • Called bank to discuss further details of mortgage and insurance policies (awaiting call back).
  • Made dental appointment for LLH.
  • Laundry (second load in).
  • Contacted house purchasers regarding their solicitor.
  • Call back from bank. Discussed various issues and made appointment for next Thursday.
  • Sorted paperwork relating to our original purchase of this property, so LLH can pass to solicitor.
  • Drafted documents to send to purchaser relating to sale.
  • Compiled details of property to send to purchaser's solicitors.
  • Wrote letter to bank concerning documents received in mail this morning.
  • Wrote letter to our real estate agent.
  • Answered far too many e-mails relating to house sale/purchase. (Are you spotting the theme here? I'm spending WAY too much time on all this house stuff...)
  • Telephoned bank to rearrange appointment because LLH said 'I can do any lunchtime next week', and once I'd arranged the appointment for Thursday, he added 'but not Thursday'. Grrr!

3 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

YIKES! You did a lot!

3:52 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

I feel as though every task creates at least 3 more... :)

4:20 pm  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Damn, I feel like I've done not a thing compared to this. You go, girl!

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home