A Room with a View

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back soon...

Just checking in to say that whilst I haven't posted much recently, I'm not deserting my blog forever. I miss posting a lot, but right now I just don't feel up to it. I'm still not feeling well and I don't really want to blog about that, but I can't really focus on writing about much else either. I could blog about being achy and miserable, but even if anyone else could suffer reading that kind of stuff, writing it won't make me feel a lot better. I just need to ride this out. I hope I'll be back on track very soon...in the meantime I'll be reading all of your blogs.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you! Hope you feel better soon!

8:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

9:18 pm  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I really hope you feel better soon. I'll miss you and I'll contribute to keeping the bloggosphere warm for your return.

3:44 pm  
Blogger jo(e) said...

Hope you start feeling better. There are no rules about how often you have to post. Surfing around reading stuff counts as blogging.

5:04 pm  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Thinking about you and hoping you are feeling better. Is it yucky weather there too? Here it is gloomy and depressing. Ick.

3:10 pm  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Hi, KLee, I hope that you're feeling better soon. I miss your posts, but taking care of you is absolutely the most important right now.

4:23 pm  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Gah!!! I'm sorry -- need caffeine. I know that I'm at Pink Cupcake's blog, but I just came from KLee's. She skulks away in shame.

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home