A Room with a View

Monday, October 03, 2005

Barely porcupines...

In keeping with the property obsession in the Pink Cupcake House, LLH and I were just watching a TV show where people go house-hunting. Tonight's couple insisted that they wanted a property with character and period features, but they clearly didn't. They wanted to rip the beautiful victorian fireplaces and all manner of beautiful, original features out of every single property they looked at. They were really beginning to piss me off and I commented to LLH that they were cultural philistines. He retorted, 'Philistines. No, Pink Cupcake, they're barely porcupines'.
Yes, it's very silly, but it totally cracked me up. I love that I'm married to someone who can make me smile and laugh at the smallest of things...the kind of things that wouldn't necessarily be funny if anyone else said them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww

11:04 pm  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Ha! He's definitely a keeper : )

12:14 am  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I like that guy! And they are. Prickly. Stay away :)

11:47 pm  
Blogger Limon de Campo said...

Funny husbands are cool.

12:49 am  
Blogger RussianViolets said...

Awwww, I want one of those.

4:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home