A Room with a View

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Big Brother Blogging

Pinky and I are loving Big Brother this summer. Granted, it's been on all of a week, but so far so damn good.
As usual, we've got a fair amount of freaks and geeks. But my God, the numbers are already dwindling. We've had Shabaz placed on suicide watch before leaving, and now I discover that Dawn has been kicked out for sending secret messages! America, can you beat that?!
So, favourites. Well, Pinky's favourite is Richard, the gay Canadian who describes himself as a "sexual terrorist". I meanwhile cannot decide between Nikki and Lisa....

2 Comments:

Blogger Loralee Choate said...

I never watch this show, but now part of me is intrigued.

You are a darn good sub, Clare.

And a shoutout to PC, "HI! I'd say that your cupcake looks as good as ever and prattle on about wanting to lick the frosting, but I think I'll leave stuff like that up to the Canadian "Sexual Terrorist""

:)

4:57 pm  
Blogger Harmonia said...

Not much for reality TV but my bil is. Hope all is well with you! I redid my links and will be able to visit more often now! Happy Thursday!

5:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home