A Room with a View

Monday, May 22, 2006

Mine and Pinky's favourite subject

Max 12 °C, Min 4 °C where I am....


...Max 14 °C, Min 6 °C where Pinky is.

Ah, yes, me and Wor Pinky do like a little bit of weather talk. And by Christ it's been freezing here, 4 degrees my arse. Cannot believe it's nearly June, simply can.not. Thing is though, British weather is a touch bizarre. And the difference between North and South is ridiculous (granted, 2 degrees is not so ridiculous, I had hoped to show more of a contrast, but there it is). Been times where there's a heat wave down there and snow up here, or days where there's been sleet and freezing fog up here and sun down there... It is worthy of comment. And you can guarantee that somewhere in each of our emails there will be a comment...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought that English weather was really stable. Here in Colorado I've been caught in a blizzard in June. 10 inches of snow in August and shorts and tshirt days in December.

3:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty insane, had snow in August, but not that much snow, and warm days in December.
Global warming, innit...

3:32 pm  
Blogger Alice said...

It's sweltering 34 C here.

8:56 pm  
Blogger Jesse said...

What's all this °C stuff?

Where is my conversion to °F??

It's 80 degrees °F (27 °C) here.

And humid. I do not like humid. Not one bit.

9:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C stuff?! C stuff?!?! Bad enough you insulted Hugh Grant (oh yes, I've just seen that!) without insulting our temperature measuring, erm, practices.

11:48 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Can I mention how comforting it is for me to see the temperature in Celsius? I actually know how warm it is, for once.

2:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home