A Room with a View

Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Real Pink Cupcake

Guest blogging is quite daunting, I will not lie. One is worried about alienating the readership of one's dear friend, and one certainly doesn't want to lower the tone of a blog as posh as this. Guest blogging was to be done with the utmost care, I thought. Until I remembered...
Aye. Wor 'Cake (and I will never let her forget this) once left what can only be described as a string of the crudest profanities in a comment on my blog concerning Dick and Dom. (Dick and Dom, my American friends, is a children's television programme on the BBC that was fairly recently criticised for it's lack of concern for even most the most basic rules of grammar.) My attention was drawn to this fact by the rather large percentage of hits from googling "dick and dom in tha bungalow" (this was before I deleted then retrieved my blog, you can't do it anymore I don't think). Countless young minds warped I would imagine. Not so angelic, eh 'Cake?
What else? The lass loves her darts. You know, sweaty fat men dripping with gold? Aye, she loves them. I think she likes snooker too, or perhaps it's cricket... Oh, she's a sod for trashy celebrity gossip mags too (though unlike normal people she appears to feel guilty about it). Aye, not such a posh blog, this. You want to see the real Pink Cupcake? Click here!
So yes, that's why she has so happily let her jaded northern friend look after her blog for a wee while I should think. God, I hope I don't break it...
Updated: Well, didn't find the original post, but found a post concerning her profanities (please just ignore my comments to Prof. Bastard).

7 Comments:

Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

That was fantastic. Clare, I'm glad that you're guest-blogging.

And Pink, if you're reading this: miss you! And I hope that you're sorting out all of your health issues!

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! And I will make sure she checks her comments.

8:34 am  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm cracking up over the picture of Pink Cupcake.

Thank you PC for your sweet note on my blog! I hope you are back soon. Missing you!

12:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

10:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

10:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home