A Room with a View

Friday, April 28, 2006

Weekend break...

I'm not sure quite where this week's gone to. Lots to blog about, but no time to blog. :( Anyway, this non-post is just to say that I won't be around over the weekend, but will be back on Tuesday. Mr Cupcake's parents are coming to stay. In fact, they are due to arrive any moment now, so I've been frantically running around for the past couple of days trying to make the flat look habitable! I'm not sure if I've succeeded. My mother-in-law is a domestic goddess. I am most definitely not, but hopefully I can fake it for three days.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger comebacknikki said...

Have fun! :)

3:19 pm  
Blogger Katie said...

Have a great weekend!

7:39 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I hope your MIL's the kind of "domestic goddess" who lends a hand and makes things even more habitable!

(Mine spent a week baking lovely things for us. I'll never complain about that kind. I will complain about the kind who notice the places where we forget to dust.)

8:40 pm  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

What qowp said.

6:05 am  
Blogger Limon de Campo said...

Enjoy the visit.

5:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home