A Room with a View

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sk8r Boi

Wor 'Cake is a TOP bird, but you know, I don't think she suffers fools gladly. I would therefore argue that wor lass doesn't like stupid little skater children. And I certainly don't, so that's quite handy.
In fact, you know what I hate more than stupid little skater children? Skater teenagers. Worse still, skater young adults. I was in the pub yesterday and fucking 8 of them came trooping in with their hoodies and Nirvana tops and their ugly little boards. ALL of them got served, even though they were ID'd. ALL of them sat looking annoying and dark with their hoods still up, feet on their boards with their pints of Fosters. 18 years old at least! FOOLS! FOOLS, I say!
Always funny when they fall off though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home