A Room with a View

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Frustration...

I feel frustrated that I've had a wasted day. Not wasted in a good way by doing fun things rather than work...but just a day of nothingness. I've been doing stuff all day, but just don't feel like I've achieved anything. In fact, I don't really know what I have been doing. I certainly wasn't just sitting around, but feel as though I may as well have been. The day just slipped by and I didn't get with it. I get really annoyed with myself when this happens. I should just take time out to read, listen to music and relax when I feel this way. But, no, I always force myself to accomplish something...except I never succeed on days like today. I'm not so much frustrated by my lack of accomplishments, but because I beat myself up about it. I really wish I didn't have to try so hard to relax...surely relaxing should be, umm, relaxing??

2 Comments:

Blogger RussianViolets said...

Oh, I do this, too!!! It's the mark of the overachiever, my friend. I hope that you found relaxation at last.

8:35 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

I'm glad to be in such good company :) And, yes, I'm feeling a bit more relaxed today...

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home