A Room with a View

Friday, August 26, 2005

Off again...

I feel like I haven't been around much recently. Only got back from Germany late Monday, then spent the next couple of days finding and buying a house, and now we're off to Yorkshire this evening. I'm glad to get away again, as at home I'd just be cleaning obsessively and trying to ensnare potential house buyers. Some distance from that is definitely a good thing right now. Plus we get to see LLH's parents and visit his best friend's new baby girl. :) Downside is that I'll have no internet connection, so I still won't get to catch up with blog reading or blogging about all the things I've been saving up from my trip to Germany. That'll all have to wait til Tuesday. Until then, have a great weekend...

1 Comments:

Blogger halloweenlover said...

You too PC! Have a great weekend!

7:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home