A Room with a View

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Things to do tomorrow...

Before I go to bed, I think I'd better write a list of things to be getting on with when I get up! I was out house-hunting all day (productive, but lots to follow-up on), but there's a lot I must do before we leave for Germany at 3am (gah!) on Friday morning. Here we go...
  1. Do laundry (particularly things we need to take away).
  2. Make list of things we need to take to Germany.
  3. Tidy garden.
  4. Revive wilting house plants!
  5. Tidy house (how does it go from perfect to dump in less than 24 hours?!).
  6. Begin cleaning house (yet again!) in case potential buyers view over the weekend.
  7. Call various estate agents to arrange viewings in Trendy Seaside City early next week.
  8. Look through this weeks' property listing magazines. Follow up leads.
  9. Make database of all the estate agents we are dealing with in TSC.
  10. Register for online property updates from estate agents.
  11. Telephone estate agents that we haven't contacted yet. Introduce myself and e-mail across PDF of preferred area map and our details. (Okay, yeah, there's a property obsession in this list, and I'm a bit over-organised about it!).
  12. Complete important paperwork relating to my research. (Must. Do. This. Must not keep transferring it to another list. It will NOT go away by itself!)
  13. Wade through rapidly increasing paperwork mountain and try to create order, or at least stop an avalanche. ;)
  14. Answer e-mails to friends. They have been in my Inbox WAY too long!
  15. Answer work related e-mails.
  16. Write list (here we go again! wheee!) of things to do when I get back from Germany.
  17. Answer my 5 Questions from B*. I feel like a lazy schoolgirl for not getting round to them yet, especially as I'm really looking forward to answering them. Expect a treatise on my favourite desserts. ;)
  18. Buy gifts for friends in Germany.
  19. Blog...blog...blog. I've been out so much recently that I just haven't had time to read, commemt and blog myself! Woe is me ;)

That's all I can think of right now...no doubt other things will come to me around 2am....

2 Comments:

Blogger halloweenlover said...

Don't remind me of my list of to-dos. We only recently finished our house hunting expedition (well, last October) and it was soooo tiring. Very exciting, but tiring nonetheless. Good luck and have fun in Germany!

1:00 am  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

hey, dear... do the questions whenever you want -- no rush! it's meant to be fun, not stressful. :)

2:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home