A Room with a View

Friday, August 12, 2005

Tooth. Ache. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yes, I realise that today there are more rrrrr's in my grrrrrrr than even Profgrrrrl has, but my teeth hurt and I'm sulking. :( I've been in pain since Wednesday's tooth drilling and root canal filing marathon, so went back to the Dentist today. Apparently the abscess that he's trying to treat has flared up big time, so now I'm on antibiotics and yet more pain killers. Double grrrrrrrr! I know, a lot of people have it way worse than I do right now, so I do feel really guilty for whining on. I think it's just the combination of no sleep for two nights, feeling a bit feverish and also woozy from the pain meds. Plus the whole teeth thing has meant that I've been entirely useless for three days...haven't done a thing. Infact, it's gotten so bad that this afternoon I found myself watching an episode of Beverly Hills 90210 for the first time in, ummm, 15 years. I've never seen this particular season, which I guess (hope) was probably the last. I mean, what's with all the characters finally graduating from the same High School and all enrolling in the same College, in (yes, you've guessed it) Beverly Hills? Credible? I think not.
Right, grizzling over...where's the remote control?

3 Comments:

Blogger Limon de Campo said...

Fortunately, that's the ONLY plot hole in the entire 90210 series (haha). Donna Martin graduates.

10:13 pm  
Blogger Storm Front said...

I just finished with a root canal and for the first time in weeks I feel better. I've never had an abscess but know people who have and really, I don't think you're whining. Tooth pain is the worst. Feel better soon.

Linked to you from joe(e)'s page. Love the giant garden spade! We have many exciting places like that in the suburb I live in also.

5:17 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Hey storm! Welcome and thanks for dropping by, and thanks also for the sympathy about my dental dramas...Thankfully I'm feeling a lot better now. :) Just going over to visit your blog now.

6:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home