A Room with a View

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Exactly how a Castle should look...

I find this castle mesmerizing. I first visited it on a school outing when I was seven years old, but more than 20 years later it still takes my breath away. I think it is absolutely how a castle should look. From the rounded towers, to the moat, to the bridges and the portcullis...it's every bit the stuff that legends and fairy tales are made of. If you asked people who had never visited this place to draw a quintessentially English castle, I'm sure that many would come up with something almost identical to this...


We took quite a few more photos today, so when I finally get around to sorting out a flickr account, I'll put the whole set up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're exactly right: That Is A Castle!

11:42 am  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

That is wayyyyy cooler than anything I've seen lately.

8:57 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

I. just. love. it. :)

1:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home