A Room with a View

Friday, September 16, 2005

Things that make me happy...

I've been a grumpy blogger recently. :( Most of my posts have been house-buying/selling whines, and even those which have nothing to do with my house dramas have been down right grouchy. Sure, I'm tired, stressed, have had PMS, but whatever, I need to snap out of it, I have tons to be happy about and thankful for. I love that Running2Ks has a Thankful Thursday post where everyone can write about what they are thankful for. I looked at this week's post just now, and it really helped me to snap out of my sulkiness. I do have so much that I'm happy about. It's after 5pm on Friday, so LLH will be home soon. We've had a stressful and tiring week, so it will just be perfect to get some dinner and wine and flop out on the sofa. He's not at college this weekend either, so we can spend two whole days together. We've already got a couple of outings planned (photoblogging will follow tomorrow!), and I'm really looking forward to chatting about our plans for Dream Flat and other things. Not long until he gets home...better tidy the house a bit. ;)
Have a wonderful weekend! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

It will all come together soon. I'm really glad that you have so many happy things going on right now :)

1:08 am  
Blogger observateur_silencieux said...

There are a lot of things we have in our lives that we should be happy about. Just knowing and acknowledging this simple fact is good enough! hope you had a good weekend

5:52 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Thanks, R2ks :). And, welcome meehikha!

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home