A Room with a View

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just checkin' in...

I haven't posted in a while because I'm still not feeling well, and life seems to be little more than trying to make myself as comfortable as possible and going to my various medical appointments. I don't want to write about it because I just don't want to think about it anymore than I already do. I also don't want to just write whiney posts, and they all seem to come out that way at the moment. I'm really hoping that things will turn a corner soon. I'm sure I'll feel a lot more positive if I feel I'm getting just a little bit better.
In the meantime, I might try writing some anecdotes from my past or some other jollier stuff - I'd really like to keep writing something - but inspiration and motivation are evading me right now.
Whilst I'm being slack, I'm loving reading all of your blogs, so please keep posting, posting, posting... :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Oh hugs! I love the visits, but I'd love it even more if you can get well soon. If you need to vent it, blog it--feel free. Or, if you want, my e-mail is kbmailbox1-blog AT yahoo.com

10:18 pm  
Blogger Jane Dark said...

Hugs! Hope you feel better soon; and I'll keep posting.

12:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alreet!
There's a quiz you can do..do that! (at mine, B*s, Bastards...everywhere)
love Clare (not got time to sign in!)

7:57 am  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I'm sorry PC, I was hoping you'd be feeling better too. We'll be checking in and by all means write about it if it helps. We are all about the whining, remember???

3:37 pm  
Blogger Limon de Campo said...

I'm so sorry. If you feel like whining, I'm happy to read (as are your other adoring fans, I'm sure). In the meantime, I'll be thinking about you.

7:03 pm  
Blogger Harmonia said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! I'm thinking and praying for ya!

I have many posts incase you would like to stop by.

8:13 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

R2Ks, Jane, Limon, Clare, HL, Harmonia - THANK YOU! I can't say how much I appreciate all the cheery messages from my bloggy pals. You're the best! Thanks also for putting up with my whines...

Clare - I'll definitely check out the quiz.

10:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home