A Room with a View

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Phew...

Further proof that I'm losing it. LLH has really been trying hard to take my mind off feeling unwell. He's been really good at just chatting to me about all kinds of stuff. This moring he told me that he'd heard a story on the radio about a panda that had escaped from some kind of animal park in Birmingham about four days ago and hadn't yet been found. It's a cute little red panda. LLH informed me that experts thought the panda would be just fine as it mostly just eats fruit and climbs trees, so it would probably climb into a tree in someone's garden and eat berries. But aren't they forgetting something here?! This is Birmingham. A big city. Wouldn't the poor panda risk getting run over, or trapped, or captured before even getting near a garden?? I was so worried about the cute fluffy little thing. Poor LLH, he was trying to cheer me up with eccentric news stories, but it just freaked me out. I've been thinking about him all morning. I'm so soppy.
So, you can imagine my relief when LLH e-mailed me this just now... Yay, they've found Babu! Not that I think he should live in a zoo, but when the alternative is being run over by a bus, I'm just glad he's going to be safe. Awwww. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Aw, he's so cute! I've never seen one of them.

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home