A Room with a View

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

What every blogger wants to find in their Christmas Stocking...

Dash to the bookstore...Go online...Update your Christmas Wish List...It's out now!
I'm sure that most readers of this blog will read Julie's blog too and will know all about her new book already. But if not, you should definitely check it out. It's about blogging with Blogger, and as Julie's a total whizz at all of this stuff, and always manages to explain complex subjects very clearly and simply, I've no doubt it will be an immensely useful resource. (Julie gave me a sneak preview of a section on blogrolling last week when my blogroll disappeared, and I managed to get my blogroll back super-fast and without the slightest hint of an anxiety attack!). There's also a blog about the book that contains lots more info.
So....go...go...go...buy..buy...buy! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger JM said...

too kind, too kind. :)

email me with your mailing address, BTW, so I can send one to you as soon as I get my box o' books!

2:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home