A Room with a View

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Non-Random Ten: You and Me

  • Alanis Morissette "You Oughta Know" Jagged Little Pill
  • The Beach Boys "Do You Wanna Dance?" The Very Best of The Beach Boys
  • Divine Comedy "Everybody Knows (Except You)" A Short Album About Love
  • Manic Street Preachers "You Stole The Sun From My Heart" Forever Delayed
  • REM "You Are The Everything" Green

And...

  • Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out" Franz Ferdinand
  • Green Day "Wake Me Up When September Ends" American Idiot
  • Puddle of Mudd "She Hates Me" Come Clean
  • REM "Me In Honey" Out of Time
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers "Don't Forget Me" By The Way

7 Comments:

Blogger Running2Ks said...

Don't YOU forget about ME (Simple Minds).

YOU and Me and the bottle makes 3 tonight (Big Bad Voo Doo Daddy)

Great list.

8:03 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

Good times, musically speaking. Except that I can't listen to "You Oughta Know" in the same way, since I found out that she was singing about Dave Coulier. I'm still shuddering.

8:47 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Queen of West Procrastination - I wanted to leave a comment telling PC how much I loved you oughta know and you have just RUINED it for me!!! RUINED!!!!!! ;-)
PC - nothing to say now.

9:04 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I know. I know. And yet, when I'm in a car full of girls in their mid- to late- 20s, and somehow we start listening to Jagged Little Pill, I'm singing as loudly as anyone else.

But Dave Coulier? Why, Alanis, why?

5:21 am  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I feel the same way about that song now. I can't even let the kids watch "Full House" now that I know what he does in a theater. She could do better.

7:18 pm  
Blogger Harmonia said...

GREAT LIST! :)

Hope your weekend was a good one.

7:45 pm  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

I still love it. Totally takes me back to high school. Good times.

Great list!

7:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home