A Room with a View

Friday, December 02, 2005

Waiting...

I'm not very good at waiting, particularly when I want to get something over with as soon as possible. So I'm feeling a bit antsy today, because I have to go to the hospital for a scan at 5.15pm and it feels like it's been forever since I got up this morning. I haven't been productive in the slightest, and there's no reason for me not to have been, except that I suck at being productive when I know that there's something I have to do later in the day that I'm not looking forward to. It's so silly and it just makes me frustrated with myself.
Oh well, only 2 more hours to go...

11 Comments:

Blogger Limon de Campo said...

Oh, I'm sorry. I know how it feels when nerves override everything else. Good luck!

4:42 pm  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

Good luck! I hope it went ok...

9:40 pm  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

keep us posted!

1:21 am  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

Hugs and prayers--I hope you got the answers you needed and all is well!

1:37 am  
Blogger Scrivener said...

You were just lecturing B* about worrying about "slackerness" and taking care of one's self. And now here you are looking forward to an afternoon of medical procedures and criticizing yourself for beign a slacker. Sheesh. Pot, kettle, black.

2:48 pm  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Now the title of this post becomes a statement about your readers.

4:13 pm  
Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Thank you, everyone. I'll write a proper post later tonight, but just to say that I'm doing okay and the scan went fine (although I don't have the results yet).

Scrivener - Sorry for the wait! I didn't mean to leave this post open ended for so long, as I realised a few of you may wonder what happened. And, yes, you're totally right that I'm guilty of the pots/kettles thing as far as being a slacker goes. :)

4:48 pm  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

I am so glad you are doing ok. I was getting concerned. But I'll wait :)

2:55 pm  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

I'm glad the scan went well! Add my voice to those who were concerned, with the absence.

4:44 am  
Blogger halloweenlover said...

Hope the results turn out well too and that you don't have anything to be anxious about for a while. You deserve a break!!!

9:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so what's going on then?? Why the silence? Hope you're ok xx

3:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home