A Room with a View

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hello...

I didn't do the whole International Delurking Week thing because I'd only just begun blogging regularly again, and was just very grateful to have a few wonderful bloggy pals hanging around still (thanks guys, I really appreciated it). However, it's been wonderful to have a few new commenters recently, and, as I've been rather hopeless at responding to comments, I just wanted to say WELCOME to K., lisa, Seeking Solace and brian. Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll definitely be adding you to my blogroll (if you're not there already) and making my way across to your blogs very soon...
I'll be back later with my Fact for Day Nine! I can just tell you're all on the edge of your seats... ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeking Solace said...

Thanks for the warm reception. I added you to my blogroll too!

10:02 pm  
Blogger Kait W. said...

Sorry I've been such a lousy commenter lately...I have been visiting, though.

When you're in the area I hope we can meet up at some point...you know where to find me ;)

12:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home