A Room with a View

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

100 Facts About Pink Cupcake In 100 Days: Day Six

Okay, this may be too cutesy for words, and we're really not that cutesy a couple, but my husband and I both have identical cuddly toy dogs, appropriately (although perhaps uninspiringly) named The Woofs. My husband got his Woof as part of a Valentine's gift I sent him the first year I lived away from him in Grad School City. He loved him and let him sit on my side of the bed each night when I was away. I loved him too, he was so soft and snuggly. Luckily, my husband managed to locate another Woof and mailed him to me in Grad School City, so we both had a cute, fluffy friend to keep us company. Of course, when I moved back home permanently last year The Woofs were united. And now they live happily ever after, except for bath times. Here they are...

7 Comments:

Blogger Seeking Solace said...

How cute!!! I love toy puppies!

10:35 pm  
Blogger jo(e) said...

This made me smile.

10:40 pm  
Blogger Phantom Scribbler said...

They are *adorable*.

2:38 am  
Blogger Queen of West Procrastination said...

So very cute. I'm glad we're not the only couple with cute stuffed animals. (I have a kitten named Miss Mowcher and a dog named Dobbin, both from times when Chris was living far away. He a bear dressed as a mountie, and one with a Berlin sweater, from those same times.)

3:36 am  
Blogger BrightStar (B*) said...

This is an awesome story, and I HEART the Woofs!
Thanks for photoblogging them.

7:06 pm  
Blogger Running2Ks said...

AW, I love special couple thingies. That is so sweet :)

9:07 pm  
Blogger comebacknikki said...

That's so sweet! Also, the puppies are SUPER cute! :)

1:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home