EVERYBODY has done the guilty pleasures meme (
Four Guilty Pleasures in Books/Reading:
2. Harpers & Queen (but would she feel guilty?)
3. Romance (bet she's read romance, she will have done...)
Four Guilty Pleasures in Movies:
Four Guilty Pleasures in Food: (Get in her frame of mind.... she loves darts...)
Four Guilty Pleasures in Music:
1. Papa Roach (she wants to feel guilty for that, whether she does or not)
2. Happy Hardcore (would not be surprised with that lass)
Four Guilty Pleasures in TV:
1. Big Brother
2. Some sort of soap.... I'll go with Coronation Street
3. Eastenders too...
Four Guilty Pleasures in Booze:
1. John Smiths!
And, while I'm here, here is something I am sure of (as seen at Devil's Kitchen)!
|Which country should you REALLY be living in? |
The United Kingdom
You have pride in yourself and pride in your country. You believe that history and culture is an important factor to the future of your country, and that traditions and values should be upheld. You love your scones and tea, and reading soppy romance novels. The UK is where you should be...
Max 12 °C, Min 4 °C where I am....
Ah, yes, me and Wor Pinky do like a little bit of weather talk. And by Christ it's been freezing here, 4 degrees my arse. Cannot believe it's nearly June, simply can.not. Thing is though, British weather is a touch bizarre. And the difference between North and South is ridiculous (granted, 2 degrees is not so ridiculous, I had hoped to show more of a contrast, but there it is). Been times where there's a heat wave down there and snow up here, or days where there's been sleet and freezing fog up here and sun down there... It is worthy of comment. And you can guarantee that somewhere in each of our emails there will be a comment...
Literally all the cool kids have done this except Pinky, and I didn't want her to be left out. So here is what I think she would have got.
You Are Marcia Brady
Confident yet kind. Popular yet down to earth. You're a total dream girl.
You've got the total package - no wonder everyone's a little jealous of you.
|Your Deadly Sins|
|Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%|
|You will die in a duel.|
I think Badger pioneered the Good, Bad and Ugly post, and I thought it'd make a nice change from Random Bullets of Crap, so here goes...
* I realize that quite a few of the details in this post make it fairly easy to identify Trendy Seaside City. I've decided that I'm not too bothered about that, as I'd like to be able to talk about where I live and the things that go on here. However, I'd rather not mention the city by name, so it's not too easily googleable. So, if you know where it is, that's just fine, but I'd rather you didn't mention the name in comments. Thanks.
Clare tagged me for this, so I'd better get on with it...